Have you been considering a smile makeover but don’t know where to start? Whether you have gaps and stains or you have trouble pinpointing exactly what you’d like to change about your smile, we can help with porcelain veneers.
What are porcelain veneers? They are a rapid, aesthetic, and safe way to correct unattractive front teeth. We can remake your smile with porcelain veneers.
Porcelain veneers are thin shells of ceramic material that can be chemically bonded directly to the front and top surfaces of your natural teeth to cover cosmetic flaws, such as stains, cracks, chips, and gaps. They can also cover teeth that are broken, irregularly shaped, or misaligned.
Porcelain veneers can rejuvenate your smile—and the process won’t require multiple procedures or too many hours out of your busy schedule. In many cases, your dazzling new smile can be obtained in only two visits. After assessing your oral health and determining your viability for porcelain veneers, we will discuss the details with you.
Porcelain veneers have many benefits
- Porcelain is a biocompatible material, so it won’t hurt your teeth or irritate your gums.
- Porcelain reflects light the same way as your enamel does, which makes your veneers look natural.
- A single procedure can address a variety of cosmetic smile flaws—from gaps to stains.
- Veneers can stabilize and strengthen weakened teeth.
- Porcelain is a non-porous surface, so it’s more resistant to stains.
- Veneers help your smile look straighter and brighter.
This procedure will require two appointments
If you have any questions about cosmetic dentistry and veneers, contact us.